THE GLEASON GROUP, LLC D/B/A STUDIO 22
(COLLECTIVELY, “STUDIO 22”)
2. Disclaimer: STUDIO 22 ADVISES THAT CLIENTS SHOULD CONSULT A DOCTOR PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING IN ANY TREATMENT AND WITH REGARD TO ANY CHANGES TO YOUR HEALTH & WELLNESS ROUTINE. The materials on Studio 22’s website are provided "as is." The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as healthcare or wellness advice, medical advice, or any other professional advice on any subject matter. Studio 22 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Studio 22 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the products and services offered. Studio 22 expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this website.
3. Limitations: In no event shall Studio 22 or its members, officers, directors, agents, employees, attorneys or affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Studio 22’s Internet site, even if Studio 22 or a Studio 22 authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
4. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Studio 22, its subsidiaries, partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, and licensors from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
5. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on Studio 22’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Studio 22 does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Studio 22 may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Studio 22 does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: Some links within the website may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. Studio 22 includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Purchasing Sessions: To purchase a single session or package, you can register online using your email address and creating a password. If you have already registered, you may simply login to the website in order to purchase a session, package and/or make your reservation. Studio 22 accepts MasterCard, Visa and America Express. All single sessions and packages shall expire two (2) months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted. All purchases are final/nonrefundable and all reservations are non-transferable.
Credit/debit cards will be charged for each order at the time when a purchase is completed online. Studio 22 will not process reservation charges that use an incorrect, expired, or over-the-limit credit card. We will make our best efforts to contact you if this occurs. If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due, services or privileges may be suspended or terminated. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys' fees and collection costs, that Studio 22 may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you.
8. Reservations: Prior to making a reservation, you must first purchase a single session or a package (See Section 7 for Purchasing). Please be advised that packages expire, and schedules and prices are subject to change.
9. Reservation Cancellation Policy: All cancellations for reservations must be completed online at least 12 hours prior to your reservation’s scheduled start time. If your reservation is timely cancelled, the session will be returned to your account to be used at a future date; the session is not refunded. If you do not cancel your reservation before the deadline you will be charged the full amount of the session. Studio 22 reserves the right to cancel a reservation if the client is not at the agreed upon location and/or is not available to start the appointment at the scheduled start time. Clients who arrive and/or make themselves available after the scheduled start time may not be allowed to complete the session and will be charged in full.
If a reservation is canceled due to inclement weather, customers will be notified via email at least 1 hour prior to the scheduled start time and the unused session credit will be returned to your account for use at a future date.
A session may be canceled at any time and for any reason.
10. Return Policy: All returns of items in brand new, unworn condition must be requested in writing by emailing email@example.com within 5 (five) calendar days of item delivery. Once approved by Studio 22, items must be shipped back to Studio 22 within 7 (seven) calendar days of item’s initial delivery. Return shipping charges are the buyer’s responsibility. A refund will be issued only after items are received and inspected by Studio 22. Custom orders are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
If your jewelry needs to be restrung due to breakage, Studio 22 will do the repair for free if requested within 60 (sixty) calendar days of purchase. Repairs after 60 (sixty) calendar days can be done for a fee. Shipping charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please email Studio 22 at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a repair.
11. Privacy: Studio 22 holds our clients’ right to privacy in the highest regard. Please be advised, however, that any information sent to Studio 22 by e-mail or through this website may not be secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Additionally, we are not responsible for third party “hackers” or other security breaches to this site or any other sites to which our website links.
Studio 22 takes reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality of information submitted, including names, telephone numbers, addresses and e-mail addresses. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of third parties. Clients may choose to provide their personal information so that we can process their orders, respond to inquiries, and ensure a satisfactory shopping experience.
12. Minors: Persons under the age of 18 shall use this website only with the consent of a parent or guardian. Studio 22 does not accept the online registration of minors; such registrations must be completed in person with a parent or guardian present; both the minor and their parent/guardian must present valid photographic identification. Studio 22 reserves the right to cancel any registrations based on inaccurate, incomplete or fraudulent information.
13. Promotional Materials: Occasionally we may e-mail specials or mail promotional material to our clients. All materials will come plainly wrapped from Studio 22. If you do not wish to receive any correspondence from us, you may unsubscribe from our list at any time.
15. Reproduction: Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this website is prohibited unless the prior written permission of Studio 22 has been obtained.
16. Severability: If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
17. Governing Law: Any claim relating to Studio 22’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts whose districts encompass any part of the County of Westchester New York in connection with any dispute and you waive, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any objection, including any objection based on forum non conveniens, to the bringing of any such proceeding in such jurisdictions.
Copyright 2020 by The Gleason Group, LLC d/b/a Studio 22. All Rights Reserved.